Jury research is the most powerful tool available to obtain a pre-trial response to your case!
Every jury research project is customized to meet specific client objectives. Better Witnesses Trial Consulting Services will provide a comprehensive report that analyzes the research data and provides targeted recommendations for compelling trial presentation.
Types of Jury Research:
- Tabletop discussions
- Credibility studies
- Focus groups
- Mock trials
You will have the opportunity to:
- Present your case to mock jurors matched to venue
- Watch surrogate jurors deliberate
- Get the opportunity to think like your opponent
- Talk to venue matched jurors about your cases
- Obtain winning strategies for settlement, case presentation, witness preparation, opening statement, visual aids, voir dire and jury selection
The following questions will be answered:
- What would a jury, matched to venue, think of my case?
- Do they think my evidence is convincing?
- Do they like my client?
- Did the visual aids help them understand? What else do they want to see?
- If they don’t think I should win, why not?
- What kind of damages are they thinking of awarding?
Better Witnesses Trial Consulting Services works with the top national focus group facilities and recruiters.